It is crucial to read the broker review before trading with the broker. You can find the Graphene Fx review in detail below. Graphene Fx was founded in the United Kingdom in 2012, making it comparatively new to the Forex Trade industry, and yet they have steadily risen becoming a dominant player in the trading industry. Since Graphene Fx is regulated by three very important organizations; ASIC, NFA, and FSA, it is regarded as a safe broker.
Authorization of Graphene Fx
Graphene Fx is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Authorization by the world’s leading financial regulating organization is critical for Graphene Fx since it provides many benefits to both the broker and the clients who operate with it. Also, Graphene Fx is registered in the National Futures Association (NFA). The U.S.-based National Futures Association (NFA) is one of the most prestigious financial associations that ensures its members meet their regulatory responsibilities. Finally, Graphene Fx is regulated as an International Forex Broker by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of ST. Vincent and Grenadines. The Financial Services Authority has established as a single regulatory unit with the responsibility of regulating certain entities and businesses in the financial sector and provides for regulated matters.
The broker provides four primary account options for forex trading. These accounts vary in terms of functionality and cost, but they are accessible to all kinds of customers.
- The very first account is the generic basic account that almost all FX Traders provide to their prospective clients. The standard account is quite acceptable in terms of cost and perks.
- A deposit of 100 USD is requested as a minimum.
- Pip values on sale begin at 0.4 pip and are able to be reduced somewhat due to competition.
- There is a commission of $6/lot.
- The second account is prime. This account is for those who want to make a little more than the regular account. The minimum deposit is around 1500 USD or an equal number in a different currency.
- The pip value is excellent, sitting at roughly 0.1-0.4 when compared to the standard, which is extremely low.
- The commission is charged for each lot and is set at $4.
- Another extra charge is depending on the sum in the trader’s account; if it is 100,000 USD, an extra 5 USD is collected before the market opens and a 10 USD charge is imposed when it closes.
- The next account is G-Plus. When contrasted with the second one, some individuals prefer the G-Plus, due to the commission price.
- The minimum deposit necessary to start an account is around 3000 USD or an equal currency amount.
- The pip values are comparable to the Prime Account, approximately 0.1-0.3. The commission is collected for every lot, and that is approximately 2 USD less than the Prime.
- The last one is the ECN Account, which is often provided by most of the well-renowned and reputable FX Brokers. It is competing with different FX Brokers, although it can be somewhat better.
- The minimum deposit needed is 10,000 USD, which is slightly more than others yet certainly better than other well-known FX brokers.
- A commission charge of $0 for each lot is applied.
Graphene Fx Review – Fees
The broker doesn’t impose any form of extra fees whilst the traders are buying and selling. Users may relax and be comfortable knowing that all of their assets are secured and protected, without any additional fees levied. There aren’t any withdrawal fees to stress about, and also zero inactivity fees are levied, giving the trader greater freedom and the additional advantage of realizing they do not need to spend any extra dollars to hold their account alive and resume trading.
Graphene Fx Review – Platforms
Traders can, without question, start trading on the basic MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. Furthermore, users searching for certain pre-requisite instruments may choose to explore the GrapheneFx WebTrader.
The available Meta Trader is a little sluggish and lacks some functionality, like bigger-scale customization, thus using the Web Trader is the perfect solution. Graphene Fx itself offers sophisticated trading choices, as well as more than 40 chart and graph features, as well as news of the latest market trends and movements. The notification function is arguably the best overall; traders can tailor their alerts on almost anything, such as little ups and downs in the marketplace on a particular watchlist, or significant shifts in the live stream, or the presence of alternative currencies or indices.
The MT platform, which is accessible on both the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 models, gives the core instruments needed for trading, as well as a live feed of the markets, as well as watchlists and notifications. The platform is ideal for people who favor traditional trading methods. The absence of a self-developed distinct trading platform causes the broker to fall behind different brokers in the trading game, and Graphene Fx should try to improve this to remain more current.
Graphene Fx has a wide range of educational materials for every trader. These materials are Forex Video Courses, Youtube Tutorials, Zoom Forex, and Private Courses. Traders can reach all these materials according to their forex knowledge and account types.
They do not only assist traders in opening trading accounts but also advise them in any manner. The customer is considered a member of the family, and Graphene Fx makes every attempt to secure that the trader’s capital is safe and that they may make the greatest deals available during their trading cycles. Trading principles, basic knowledge on trading and contracts, spread, and also how leverage can sometimes be advantageous both in the long and short term specifically state their focus on supplying customers with the utmost atmosphere to learn and improve as a trader.
See also: HotForex Review 2021 – Scam or not?