New in forex trading and looking for an answer for what is PAMM account and how to manage it? You are in the right place. PAMM account is generally a forex account managed by a professional investor and can be invested by many different investors. It is also referred to as the percentage allocation management module. In addition to investors, it also provides profit to managers and partners. With this aspect, PAMM can be defined as trust management.
What Advantages Does the PAMM Account Offer?
The investor may not have information on every subject. In such cases, losses may occur. In order to avoid losses, investments can be made under a more experienced manager account. PAMM accounts make this possible. This method is used in order not to lose value in currency fluctuations. The professional investment manager predicts what needs to be done according to the trend. In this way, unwanted losses can be prevented with PAMM. With the PAMM system, the highest gain can be achieved with the least effort. In this respect, we can say that it saves time.
What is the PAMM Account Working Principle?
First of all, from the investor’s front, the investor chooses the best Forex manager. It also detects the best managed account based on PAMM ratings. As a result, it makes its investment. In this way, the system starts to operate. The most important point to note here is to choose the right specialist. Each manager targets maximum earnings with minimum investment. This causes risky situations to occur.
That’s why choosing the right specialist is so important. To be explained with an example, let’s assume that there is free money belonging to the investor. An investor with $5000 money wants to increase this money but does not have enough time and experience. But he knows that a friend is good at it. In this case, $5000 is entrusted to the PAMM manager. Escrow transaction is carried out provided that a certain percentage is taken from the number of earnings obtained. Considering that 20% profit is gained at the end of the month, $5000 will earn $1000. Some share from the earnings here is transferred to the manager. The remaining money passes to the user.
How to Choose a PAMM Account?
It is necessary to pay attention to some points while choosing a PAMM account. If you pay attention to these, a correct PAMM account will be selected. We can list these points that need attention as follows:
- Duration of activity: Time is absolutely required for the implementation of the chosen strategy. Therefore, attention should be paid to the time factor. It is also important how long the manager has been working on this strategy.
- The number of investors: Managers trusted by many investors are generally reliable accounts. However, a higher number does not indicate that it is more reliable. For this reason, you should examine it very carefully before logging into a PAMM account.
- The number of funds invested: The total funds of the manager account you will invest in are important.
- Manager’s share: The more the amount deposited by the manager, the more sensitive he will be in the transactions he will make. Therefore, the account of managers with a high investment amount can be preferred.
- Percentage of pay: The manager can charge a fee of 20-50%. The more reasonable this is, the better.
Why is PAMM Account Preferred?
PAMM accounts are not available in all forex companies. Those who prefer Pamm forex accounts are often investors who do not have sufficient knowledge of forex. Investors who want to make a certain profit by entrusting their account to more experienced people want to enter this account type. However, there are those who earn money by logging into this account type and also experience losses. Therefore, investors should pay attention and PAMM forex account managers should check their previous transactions.
SEE ALSO: Forex Trading Tips